Create new, focused business processes that takes less time and improves profitability.
Sage Centre of Excellence
In the Centre of Excellence, we provide Sage Support and Sage Upgrades as well as the following products:
Our highly skilled and certified staff have the capacity to assist with value adds, such as upgrading clients who are not buying licenses.
Read more about our company and why you should choose Breitech for all your Sage Support and Upgrades.
Key Marketing Drivers
SAGE X3 offers a holistic ERP System, and we have the skills to elevate SAGE X3 market eminence, market growth, and in turn build a winning culture.
Sales, Inventory, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Customer Service
Real Time Data available as and when required, at the users’ convenience. Data available on mobile devices.
- As SAGE Partners, we are able to support a modernised, flexible and user-friendly ERP solution across different industry sectors
- Our global footprint gives us access to best practice and benchmarks
- We have successfully implemented many projects, on time and on budget
- We are a one-stop shop, providing access to a pool of skills and encouraging collaboration, ensuring the best results
- BreiTech’s global footprint comes with an understanding of i.e. tax and accounting regulations across the globe
- Not many consulting firms are able to implement on time, and on budget across multi-national countries, but BreiTech has a proven record of doing just that.
We offer Professional Services and a variety of highly skilled resources that are incomparable, such as:
- Business Process Mapping (EVD for X3, map existing finance and HR Business processes)
- Customised requirement definition
- Building, designing, configuring, data migration, interfacing, and integration
- Use of co-management principles in structuring and executing is a joint responsibility towards the effective delivery of services
- In providing ITIL compliant support services, we operate according to a Service Level Agreement which defines, response, restore and resolution times for delivery and completion of support service
- We put in place standards for services which includes preventive, corrective, perfective and system/service maintenance.
Manage every aspect of your business, in one powerful solution
Help Desk Support
- SharePoint for document management per country
- Our Centre of Excellence (COE) which offers Key User Training with customised User Manuals also ensures business requirements are linked to Process Mapping
- We offer Local Implementation Support
- The COE helps with Patch Upgrades, Health Checks, Database Management and SAGE Upgrades
- Expertise at its best – Always on the move, readily available with accessible resources.
Modernised, Flexible and User-Friendly ERP Solutions
Our relevant experience:
- Intimate knowledge of Shared Service Centres
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Access to global practices and benchmarks
- Certified Implementation and Support partner.
We develop custom solutions for business challenges in:
- Highly regulated environments
- Environments where there is a lack of efficient, economical, and effective use of resources
- Hosting and infrastructure.
- SAGE X3 ERP training which includes refresher courses, new employee course, and on-site training
- Ongoing updating of training material documents in order to collate with change requests deployed in the production environment
- We facilitate on-site user groups.
- Investigation and evaluation of Information Technology
- Infrastructure, policies and operations
- Ensuring optimisation and efficiency
- Lowering cost of the IT audit process.
- Rapid implementation deployment.
Cloud and Hosting Services
- Maintenance and hosting provided on a monthly basis
- We offer quick deployment, a proven technology and rapid standards-based implementation
- SAGE Cloud Solutions provide our clients with end-to-end solutions at an off-balance sheet and ‘pay-as-you-go’.
Expand your business with a solution that grows with you
Our single, adaptable Project Management Methodology and tool set for use across competencies, promotes effective management in the projects that we implement, ensuring on specification, on-time, and on-budget implementation.
BreiTech assists organisations with Technology Consulting, advising organisations on how best to utilise Information Technology in achieving their business objectives.
- IT strategy, outsourcing and IT service delivery (SDM)
- Infrastructure Management
- Microsoft Implementation, Development and Support
- Business Intelligence.
Project Management Services
The inherent complexity of ERP implementation projects requires coordinated project management to meet the objectives of each project, reduce duplication of effort and deliver the project on time and within budget. BreiTech’s single, adaptable Project Management Methodology and tool set for use across competencies, promotes effective management in the projects that we implement. Based on years of experience and proven successful practices, this methodology consists of approaches, detailed procedures, sample deliverables and tools that can be adapted to projects of any size, thereby accommodating the unique requirements of almost any project or programme. Our tools and accelerators used during the implementation process further assist to minimise the risks associated with an ERP implementation. We deliver these services for multi-national clients with great success.
Create new, focused business processes that takes less time and improves profitability
Co-source and outsource Management
BreiTech deliver CIO as a service on a Co- or Outsource basis that includes the following roles and responsibilities:
- Managing IT staff, vendors, budgets, and assets, payroll outsourcing
- Designing IT processes, standards, sourcing, and procurement
- Providing knowledge specific to the organisation
- Enhancing application-specific knowledge, and representing the organisation’s technology interest at Exco and/or Board Level.